Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Case IH Fall Farm Show Editions

Ertl has posted a flyer on their website with the Fall Farm Show Edition models. This year they will have a 1/16 Magnum 180 Stars and Stripes and a 1/64th 9120 Combine with front tracks and a 16 row corn head. Coincidentally I made a 7010 with front tracks about 2 months ago that I was going to show on my blog in the future, but I guess now would be an opportune time. This is a regular edition 7010 that I removed the wheels from and epoxied brass stock into place on the bottom. I then put the axle that goes through the top wheel through the normal axle housing, and a second brass rod to suspend the tracks through the bottom of the tracks. It is an interesting model and I'm happy Ertl will have one out too. Most importantly we get to have a 1/64 scale 16 row corn head to harvest with this fall.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors