Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1/64th Scale Lawn Tractors

These are customs that I have been working on for about a month. There is a relative lack of 1/64th scale lawn tractors so I decided to create a modern and a classic style tractor. These tractors were initially formed out of clay, then casted in a silicon mold. I then poured resin into the silicon mold and created the resin tractor. I then sanded down the original and made a resin tractor with a nice finish. The Wheels and tires are also casted from resin and attached on axles. Both the front and rear axles are free rolling. All of the details are hand painted by me, and the decals were created by me. I am selling green versions of my modern and antique tractors on eBay so if you are interested you can purchase one that way http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/zfriess_umich_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_in_kwZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12 or contact me directly through this website to purchase one. At some point I will also offer kits so you can build your own lawn tractor, and a mower deck so you can use it for other utilities.

(Above) Modern tractor side profile

(Above) Classic tractor side profile

(Above) Modern tractor grille view

(Above) Classic tractor front view. Note: this tractor will eventually have headlights and an implement control lever.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors