Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Look & Show Schedule

After almost 2 years I decided that it was time for a new look to the blog. Since it has been green its entire life I thought Id go for a more red look to allow the "Force" to be balanced. Also sometime thic summer the blog passed 25,000 visits, which I find amazing. Thanks to all the people who keep visiting, and thanks to those of you that post comments. If I could ask anything of this blog's readers, please comment on the content and what you would like to see in the future.

Also I would like to give a heads up to a few of the upcoming farm toy shows. I was recently at the Frankenmuth farm toy show in Frankenmuth, MI and I found some fliers. I will have to double check to see if these are in the Toy farmer index or not, but in the meantime here are some of the shows I have found. Also it's time to start counting down to the National Farm Toy show once again so here is the timer. I'm not sure if I'll be there this year, but try to make it if you can.




No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors