Saturday, August 8, 2009

4 Months Ago

Apparently people are still visiting my site, which I appreciate and thank you for. I feel bad that I have had no new content in 4 months, but hopefully I can get back to posting semi-regularly. There have been some new releases since the last time I posted, and I will review the ones that I think warrant our attention.


One of the most recent releases is the Case IH Steiger “Pink Panther.” I dont have allot of information about the real pink panther tractor but Toy Tractor Times has a full blog dedicated to the 1/32nd version. (http://pinkpanther.toytractortimes.com) This tractor is basically identical to the green steigers that we have been seeing for the past 3 years with a coat of bright pink paint. Here are some pictures of the new(ish) 1/64th version.







Of course don't get the tractor confused with this Pink Panther....

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors