Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What will the New Year Bring?

Since this is the first post of 2009 I thought I would explain what will be happening on the blog over the next year. The first half of the year I will be posting the usual (yet infrequent) new model releases and bits of tractor info and opinions that I normally post. I will also be launching a few products that I manufacture myself. Everything I produce will be limited in production numbers, offer good detail, and have reasonable prices.

I also would like some feedback from the people that visit this site. So if you have anything constructive or destructive please email me or leave a comment. I’m going to post a poll about what the readers of this site like to see and I’ll use that at times when I decide what to write about.

Have a great 2009, and check back for new articles and Zac’s Tractors product updates.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors