Friday, October 15, 2010

Ertl Fall 2010 Toy Releases

I was looking at Ertl's website today and found some new flyers detailing what is in store for us in the next few months. I think the most interesting things in 1/64th scale are the Case IH Air seeder and trailer and the matching New Holland Air seeder. We have had a John Deere version for about 7 years so it will be nice to see in other colors. There was an older Case IH air seeder and cart produced in the 80s and again in the early 2000's, but the construction was rudimentary and felt cheap. Hopefully the new version will be sturdy. The John Deere flyer also has an interesting release with the 1/16 soundgard 4960 Precision with FWA. Its the nicest looking precision I have seen since the 3588 came out a few years ago. It will definitely be on my Christmas list. Without more of my blathering on here are the new release flyers. Oh and yeah I haven't blogged for a while, but I've moved twice and I'm ready to do some serious posting (until I get too busy again and stop.)

Link to the John Deere Spring Flyer: http://ertl.com/images/jd/2010/JD_2010_spring.pdf

1 comment:

Toy Tractors said...

This content is tell us very good thing related to Toy Tractors. thanks for great information.

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors