Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday's Machine - The Case IH MX 305







I haven't put up a post in a while (shame fills my heart), but this is a new feature that will be at least weekly. I will show some of the pictures of real tractors and other equipment I have collected over the past few years, and if I'm able to I will post whatever information about farm toys that I deem relevant.


For the first installment I have selected the Case IH MX305. I took this picture recently in Michigan at a dealership. I have included a picture of the toy version that Ertl released this year and a video of an MX 305 I found on YouTube.


If you would like to read about the Magnum line of tractors, the Case IH corporate website has a nice page with all the details. http://www.caseih.com/products/series.aspx?seriesid=2763&navid=105&RL=ENNA


No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors