Friday, February 15, 2008

2008 KFYR AGRI Steiger Couger II






Here are some images of the new Couger II AGRI International Farm Toy Show Tractor. This Model features variations from the new Couger II that was released this past fall. The following additions were made for the show tractor:

1. Headlights

2. Black painted engine (originally yellow)

3. Taillights

4. Hydraulic lines

5. Rubber Duals all around


This tractor has a serial number on the top of the roof. If anyone can let me know how many were made I would appreciate it. If past years are an indicator, there were probably around 300 made.

4 comments:

Br'er Shaygetz said...

Just found your blog and added it to my blog/web page list...don't often find tractor collectors out there. I get them when I find them in HO 1:87 scale. Blessings, BC

zac said...

Thanks for the add to your list. I collect mainly 1/64th scale, but I also have some 1/87 scale items. I will be posting an article soon about some HO scale die cast I bought in Europe.

Br'er Shaygetz said...

I will be posting an article soon about some HO scale die cast I bought in Europe.

Be looking forward to it. Blessings, BC

southbound35w said...

i just bought one of these steigers, very nice detail, kinda pricey....

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors