Thursday, September 22, 2011

2011 Case IH Farm Show Edition 315

This years Case IH Farm Show Edition is the 315 tractor with FWA and front and rear duals. This tractor has been produced in toy form several times and features excellent detail. In my opinion these are the best front duals that were ever offered on a model. There are also rear wheel weights. Imprinted on the top of the cab is a silver imprint that says 2011 Farm Show Edition. I do have a few extras of these tractors, so if you need one please visit my eBay page.
 Rear oblique photo shows the big rear duals.
 Nice detail on the hood to show the vents. Also notice the GPS beacon.
 Cab top imprint has Farm Show 2011 in silver lettering.
 Here is the collector box.
I have 2 of these tractors available on my ebay page.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors