Monday, November 10, 2008

10,000 Posts

Sometime last week this site hit 10,000 posts which is excellent timing considering that this weekend was the national show, and I started the blog shortly after last years show, so inless than a year we have had over 10,000 visits.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my blog. I will try to get more articles up, I relaly enjoy writing them, but school comes first.

To celebrate the 10,000th visitor and 1 year anniversary Zac's Tractors will be producing a very limited number of a special edition custom tractor. I will be customizing a few of these mainly because I have always wanted to do a custom tractor and this seems like a good excuse. Stay tuned, and within the next 2 weeks I will release the tractor.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors