Sunday, March 9, 2008

Interesting Model Release

I cant really call this a "New Model Release" since its been out since 2006, instead ill title it an "Interesting Model Release."

The Tampa expo tractor is a mystery to me. The only 3 Tampa tractors I know of are a 6420 made in the early 2000's, and a desk set made before that. I think that the tractors are made for the John Deere parts distributors & dealers. If anyone of you 5 people reading this have any idea about other models, please post them in the comments section, and ill do a little research.

The 2006 edition of the Tampa show tractor features cab glass, and a yellow imprint on the roof that says "Expo, Tampa 2006." When I dig up my other expo tractor ill post a picture of it.

This 8320 was at a dealer in Michigan for $9, which I thought was a pretty good deal. However if earlier models are any indication, there really hasn't been a huge demand for these. Despite this the fact that there were a limited number produced means that there is potential for an increase in value.

No comments:

Number of people who have visited Zac's Tractors